Flooring repairs:  I need to find a flooring specialist in central London to look at and make repairs to an existing altro floor.
Thanks in advance for your help on this.


  1. John A Hart Contract Flooring, they do a lot of work in Harrods and are an altro recommended flooring specialist – good guys – Neil and Jon
  2. JONES FLOORING LTD jonesflooringltd@gmail.comWorcestershire – 01386 870981
Back to the Question List