Could you ask if any other CEDA member has been asked to provide the following when doing a kitchen refurbishment (this is a one off not part of a full building refurbishment)          Provide an electronic signing-in system that monitors and measures staff attendance levels as detailed in supplier’s tender submission.          Provide a web based quality monitoring and reporting system in which client can access reports through a self-service portal as detailed in [insert name of successful supplier’s] tender submission.

I know Mace and other main contractors do this, but for a simple Kitchen house for a £100k kitchen it’s a bit ‘sledge hammer – nut’ – unless this IS what’s being asked and how do other CEDA members provide this?


  1. As far as I’m aware we’ve never been asked, if this is through a main contractor could they “piggy back” on their system ?
Back to the Question List