We need an advisor to check and update our H&S policy which is fully written and appropriate to our company. We previously paid approx. £250 every 6 months to update this and all was done via email. Please can the ceda membership recommend a suitable advisor. Thank you


1. We use the following person who has worked with us for many years and is able to do this remotely as required:
John Sproul H&S Services Ltd, Unit 21 Brunel Building, James Watt Avenue, Scottish Enterprise Technology Park, East Kilbride, G75 0QD. Tel: 01355 268348. Mobile: 07967 626177. E-mail: Website:

2.  We use HS Direct They sort all this out and we have an online RAMS service which is great, and they can if you require complete your CHAS / Safe contractor application it costs us £6oo inc vat per year.

3.  Tim Knowles Grad IOSH, IMaPS – Head of Four Health & Safety Consultancy.
Email: Tel: 01780 755 751.Website:

4. We use Peninsula they only do it once a year and come to site to conduct on audit. I would recommend them.

5. Melissa Jane Consultancy Tel: 07497870696 expert in catering equipment company safety.

6. We work with an organisation called Peninsula Business Services and have done for a number of years. I would certainly recommend them. Our sales contact there is Deb Mansell. Tel: 07971 146674.
Not sure if Debs covers the members area personally but I am sure that she will put them in contact with the appropriate person.

Back to the Question List