Does anyone know who makes/imports something like these copper pans ideally for use with induction but if not just use with ceran plates. Thank you


  1. Try Paula Shirlock – – not sure that it’s specific to the style but we have used copper pans on both induction and electric / Gas appliances. she only works through distribution.
  2. Far East Industries Ltd.
  3. The only supplier I could think of was Mauviel, they don’t have that exact one as your pic.2153‘You could be perhaps interested in our hammered Items ? you will find this product in our M’Tradition collection (see above picture).’Contact details below should you want to get in touch – Myriam GACEM
  4. Please refer to
Back to the Question List